Sunday, June 1, 2014

Blogs I Love


I can be somewhat of a blog addict at times. I love the inside look into beautiful lives that the blogs I love allow. I used to follow some others in my early teens, but I was very put off by how "perfect" the authors made everything seem to be. In the past year or two, I've collected many favorites that I follow pretty religiously on Bloglovin'. I like seeing real, honest lives instead of fake, perfectly painted ones. I like the photographs, recipes (that I probably will fail at miserably), honest little stories, and inspiration that the blogs I follow provide.

Great recipes, DIY projects, home improvement, crafts, fashion, photography, and blogging help. Plus, I love their photography app! They also offer amazing classes, including a blogging one that I really want to start.

The life of a photographer/knitter/etsy shop owner and her travels. Leney is so adorably fun and I love her instagram too. She is definitely a photography inspiration for me and her knits are fabulous.  

Having been homeschooled growing up, Bethany's blog is close to my heart. She blogs about being a homeschool, stay at home mom with little kids (which is a loving and respectable feat, as I know from my own mom). She writes about life, curriculum (she will be a great resource when I do have kiddies), recipes, and everyday life.

I've been reading Feel and Flourish since it started and these lovely ladies (Chelsea and Kaitlin) have really grown a beautiful lifestyle blog. Plus, it's a really neat perspective since they're blogging as two best friends living across the country instead of just one person. I can't imagine how they coordinate it, but they do an amazing job with their posts and are always adding new content! They include fashion, beauty, life, and photography into their unique posts.

Amanda is wife and mom of two lovely little ones. She shares the aspects of her life as a young mom and when I came across her for the first time on instagram I absolutely fell head over heals for how much she loves her babies. She inspires me with the amazing mama that she is. 

Photographer? Get ready to drool. This lady's photos are praise-worthy and I always cannot wait for her to post her most recent shoot. I have probably pinned a photo from every one of her shoots on Pinterest at some point.

Kelsey is wonderful! I actually interviewed her for Friends Friday here. I loved her charm and charisma on her blog and instagram! She blogs about her married life, including fashion, trips, photography, and charm. Her blog is a joy to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment