Saturday, June 21, 2014

Adventure: Waynesville, NC

Last week I took sort of a leave of absence from blogging for a vacation to see my boyfriend. We're long distance. Usually he comes to see me, but I decided to go down to North Carolina and visit him. I was there for five short days and we had an amazing time. These are just tiny peaks into our time visiting together. We have a great time just being with each other, but he took me sightseeing because he must have known the photographer and girly-girl inside of me would have a blast.


Starbucks is necessary for long drives of course...

There were so many farmer's markets there! This is just one of the ones we visited.


At the top of a mountain

An old abandoned factory

Okay, I fell in love with this coffee shop called Panacea. Old brick building, roast their own beans, have a cat and stream in their back yard? Perfection...



Handsomest man I know! I love him!







He took me to see TFIOS. I read the book back in the Fall and I've gotta say that they did an amazing job of sticking to the book. Warning: you will cry your eyes out! It was an amazing movie though.



Blue Ridge Parkway...always gorgeous

Looking Glass Falls







Lake Junaluska

Our last breakfast at Panacea

In the back, by the stream at Panacea he gave me this promise ring a couple of hours before I left. He did such a great job! It's gorgeous! (ignore my messed up nails)

No comments:

Post a Comment