Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Monthly: May 2014

from my instagram 


May 

  • Finals, final projects, finished up the semester 
  • Graduation with my associate's degree in Liberal Arts at TCC 
  • A shoot for a homeschool highschool graduation the day after my own, where my photography partner and I may have wandered off the beaten path to explore Suffolk + stand in muddy fields taking pictures 
  • Trying to keep one of my succulents alive, which isn't going so well...
  • Red Balloons for Ryan 
  • Business meetings in Norfolk + walking around sight seeing + learning my new love for Fairgrounds Coffee   
  • Choosing a school to start in the Fall on my bachelor's degree...
  • My first newborn shoot ever + getting to hold her! 
  • Failed miserably at attempting to make macaroons...it was bad guys...
  • A very noticeable tan only on my left arm because I put it out the window of my car
  • Learned to make my own cold brew coffee and I'm saving the big bucks now! 
  • Cracking up at Craigslist adds while I look for a better car (for instance: "chevy pickup truck-will trade for two cases of Coors Light") 

No comments:

Post a Comment