Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Things I'm obsessed with...

  • chalkboard markers-my amazing boyfriend got me some of these in every color for a chalkboard I made a few months ago and I love them. 
  • This website for printing your Instagram photos. You just login to your instagram and pick the photos you want and what kind of polaroid border you want. Can't wait to try this out! 
  • Amanda Watter's instagram feed (@mamawatters). She loves her babies so much and I love seeing her pictures everyday.
  • Snail mail (I buy lots of stamps). 
  • G2 pens-umn, yeah, why didn't I figure out I loved these so much like 4 semesters ago? They make my handwriting actually look beautiful. 
  • Stationary & post-it tabs (those ones that stick in your text books that are different colors are amazing!) 
  • Cuddling with the new teddy bear my boyfriend bought me for Valentine's Day. I love him (and my boyfriend) ;) 
  • Jesus+Nothing=Everything by Tullian Tchividjian-a great friend of mine lent me this book at the beginning of last semester and, although I'm generally a quick reader, I found I had to take my time with this one. It was such a deep, brilliant reminder of the Gospel and I highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment