Tuesday, January 14, 2014

College Again

I know, it's been forever. My fall semester was jam-packed. It was my first semester working and going to school, not to mention I left my least favorite subject (science) for my last two semesters. School has started once again, whether I was ready or not, it's time to get back into the groove of things.

I'm glad to be back. I've never really been one to make New Year's resolutions, but I have been trying to be a lot more purposeful and creative with my spare time (blogging for instance). Honestly, I love writing, I just always seem to run out of material when I blog. However, I'm planning posts ahead and will be attempting to post at least once a week. Plus, I will be featuring the occasional guest post (even have the first one lined up and ready).

No comments:

Post a Comment